Who we are:
Established in 1988, Metasoft is an award-winning Top 100 Canadian software company. We are more than software developers, we help non-profits make a difference in the world. Our FoundationSearch and BigOnline products are North America’s leading institutional fundraising resources for nonprofits and charities and we have helped thousands of our clients raise tens of billions of dollars to achieve their philanthropic goals.
Looking for that perfect opportunity that can ignite your passion for helping non-profits make a difference? Our Fundraising Support Manager position will offer you this unique combination of challenge and fulfillment!
How you can make an impact:
This is a senior fundraising support role responsible for generating renewal revenue by effectively helping non-profits find funding through optimal use of the FoundationSearch system.
What are the responsibilities:
- Engage decision makers to assess their fundraising needs and present funding solutions
- Conduct research utilizing FoundationSearch system to determine fundability of projects
- Define a plan of action to target highest probability donors
- Recommend subscription terms that best match fundraising goals
- Ensure active and optimal system use across the allocated customer base
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers to help resolve funding challenges
- Manage member engagement and success and achieve high renewal rates and revenue targets
Who/What we are looking for:
- A driven and high achieving fundraising professional who will effectively engage with decision makers at non-profits
- Proven success in meeting quota-based fundraising revenue objectives
- Exceptional time management skills while dealing with multiple tasks and priorities
- Effective executive level communicator with ability to build long term relationships
- Problem solver with ability to overcome objections and adjust to change quickly
- Ability to learn new applications and systems quickly
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus a generous incentive package
- Comprehensive benefits package; paid vacation and sick days
- Employee Education Plan
- Employee Fitness Plan
- Sales awards and recognition programs, including paid days off, team events, and more
- Opportunity for growth: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last two decades and promote from within
- The priviledge to help non-profits and charities make a difference
Metasoft is located in the heart of Gastown with convenient access to SkyTrain, the West Coast Express, and the Seabus
How to apply:
You can apply by sending us your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
This position is available at our Vancouver Head Office.
Metasoft is an equal opportunity employer.