Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
We are currently looking for motivated security officers to join our team in a full-time capacity. We have high profile sites which require superior customer service. In turn we can provide our officers with extensive training, comprehensive benefits, rewards and recognition, and many opportunities for promotion from within.
- One year of experience in a security and/or customer service.
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- Minimum 19 years old and meet all other minimum requirements for a security license in BC.
- Must possess a High School Diploma.
- Write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records using effective communication skills.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Have basic knowledge of security procedures, handling violent behaviors, and non-defensive communication.
- Flexibility and availability to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Job requires the ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Education (or GED)
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...