Front Counter Sales Representative - Tsawwassen, BC
We are hiring a Front Counter Sales representative to join our high volume, busy location in Tsawwassen, BC
. In this role, the team member is the key to ensuring that all customers are greeted and treated with a positive first impression and that all expectations are met. In addition, this position is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and is a sales and product knowledge expert.Required Skills & Abilities
Qualifications & Special Requirements
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver excellent customer service experiences, every time.
- Proven ability in an inside sales and/or counter sales environment; can provide product knowledge information to customers in a confident and friendly manner.
- Ability to provide detailed pricing terms and prepare and present customer quotations.
- Efficient and detail orientated data entry skills to enter appointments and orders into POS/internal systems.
- Able to give consistent and effective customer feedback to store management team on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a customer service, counter or inside sales role.
- Well-presented, professional and enthusiastic communicator who strives to achieve positive outcomes.
- Demonstrated understanding of automotive or related industry; Aptitude for learning product knowledge.
- Valid driver's license.
- High-school diploma or, GED equivalent.
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Kal Tire offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching program. An accelerated training program will be provided.