Do you find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.
Opportunities available to work in your community of local McDonalds Restaurants. Positions would offer ample growth, benefit and competitive compensation. If this speaks to you and your career needs , we'd love to hear from you. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.Qualifications
- We are looking fora candidatethat would enjoy working full time or part time shifts, weekday or weekends
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- Competitive Wages - ALL STAFF STARTING ABOVE MIN WAGE $15.35
- A fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbours, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression
- Promotion from within in an environment focused on team and personal development
- Flexible schedules with consistent hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Extended health benefits