Do you find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.
Opportunities available to work in your community of local McDonalds Restaurants. Positions would offer ample growth, benefit and competitive compensation. If this speaks to you and your career needs, we'd love to hear from you Job Description
Candidates must be friendly, polite and guest focused. Excellent communication skills, energetic and a positive attitude is a must in this fast-paced team environment. Qualifications
- We are looking fora candidatethat would enjoy working full time opening hours at 5amMonday through Sunday shifts available
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world-famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they are everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- Competitive Wages - ALL STAFF STARTING ABOVE MIN WAGE $15.35
- A fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbour's, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression
- Promotion from within in an environment focused on team and personal development
- Flexible schedules with consistent hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Extended health benefits
Customer Service and Support