Commercial Pad Technician in Training
Looking for a physical job that develops you in a rewarding and stable career? This Could Be You!
Providing excellence in customer service and quality of work is a way of life at Kal Tire. We're hiring seasonal full-time commercial pad technicians in training to be trained, developed, and to be certified to be core members of our operation. The Commercial Pad Technician is responsible for providing fleet tire service for a wide variety of equipment, trucks and trailers. The ideal candidate is a mechanically inclined problem solver who has experience working in construction environment and have operated basic power tools. The successful candidate will provide in-house fleet tire services for a wide variety of equipment, trucks and trailers. Kal Tire will provide a through training program, competitive wage and benefit offering with an opportunity to develop within our growing organization.\u00A0
Required Skills and Experiences for this role include: Must Have:
- 1+ year of construction and/or Heavy Equipment operating experience
- Are methodical and patient in your approach and have a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding environment (50 lb)
- Full-Time availability\u00A0
- Valid Drivers License (Class 7 or 5)
- A can-do attitude and an ability to manage time effectively.
- Contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible work space.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a take pride in accomplishing results.
Nice to Have:
- Heavy Duty / Commercial Truck industry experience
- Experience operating service truck\u00A0
Education and Special Requirements:
- A high school diploma is a minimum requirement.
- Automotive pre-employment program or high school shop experience is considered an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver\u2019s license.
- Must be comfortable driving and working at night.
Kal Tire offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching program. An accelerated training program will be provided.