wtfast is the world leader in middle mile online game acceleration since 2009. We were the first to truly innovate in this space, literally flipping the Internet model upside down. We have created an amazing plug and play networking solution, powered by real-time statistics and an expert system. With 6 granted patents, and more to come, we are re-inventing the Internet.
Gamers who want to have a faster and smoother connection pay us a monthly subscription fee. Recently we have started doing Gamers' Internet bundles with major Internet providers, including HiNet/CHT in Taiwan, Singtel in Singapore, with more to come soon.
If you want to be part of an incredible team creating world class tech in beautiful Kelowna, look no further!
You will: Develop products and features for the wtfast service
Prototype and iterate with working useable software
Collaborate with artists and designers
Engage with the user community to understand their needs
Analyze data and trends to continuously improve the quality of service
- Minimum 4 years professional experience with a focus on UI/UX
- Experience on large scale cross-platform software products
- Experience designing and implementing Restful/SOAP API
- Experience using Oauth
- Familiar with Google Compute and Amazon Web
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Desire for learning and personal development
- You are a gamer
- You are Canadian (or have a Canadian work permit already)
- You like snowboarding/skiing, beautiful beaches, visit award winning wineries, right where you work
- You are looking for affordable house prices in a beautiful location
How to Apply
- Competitive Compensation
- Sick Days and Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development
- Office in Downtown Kelowna, B.C.
- Paid Parking Spot
- Snow Days
- Fun Events and Functions
If you're obsessed with network quality and using your programming skills for the benefit of gaming-humankind; then it's imperative you forward your resume to email@example.com
Software and Programming