Full Stack Developer - Node.js Permanent 2 positions Vancouver, BC
Our emerging new global brand client owns a marketing intelligence platform that uses AI, IOT, and Machine Learning to provide insights on consumer behaviour and has a newly implemented COVID contact tracing element that has grown exponentially over the last year and has been implemented with large global brands, bringing them to a $200 million market cap in a company with less than 50 people. Entirely hosted in AWS, they mainly use ECS/EC2, S3, Lambda, IoT core, RDS, API Gateway, and DocumentDB. They are looking for individuals who desire the excitement and learning opportunities that come with working at a start-up. Working at this client, you will be focused on working with customer-facing front-end, and dealing with the microservices that power it. There will be the opportunity to explore the hardware and firmware aspects of their business if you have the desire to learn about them!
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- A degree or continuing degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with Python and data related development
- Experience with Angular or other front-end frameworks is an asset
- Strong experience with RESTful concepts and implementations
- Experience using Linux and writing Bash scripts
- Containers and microservices experience
- Familiar with Git and version control
- IoT deployment and management is an asset
- Hardware systems and embedded design experience is an asset
- Database design and development is an asset
- Agile experience
- TDD and unit testing experience
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.