IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Full Stack Developer (.Net) to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Design and implement features and epics
- Review code and enforce team standards for quality, test coverage, performance etc.
- Network with engineers at adjacent teams and facilitate alignment and information sharing
- Continuously improve the development/delivery process
- Contribute to product roadmap and priorities
Top Skills Required
- Knowledge of CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment processes) using Azure DevOps is plus.
- Knowledge of Octopus Deploy | Jenkins Pipelines is plus.
- Experience with relational and document-based databases: SQL, Cosmos DB.
- DevOps tools and pipelines such as Azure DevOps.
- Migration to cloud platform experience in Azure/AWS/GCP is desired.
- Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, etc. is desired
- Node.js, Express.js is desired
- PWA development knowledge is desired.
- Agile Scrum and Gitflow working experience are preferred.
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to define and implement a solution across a complex application stack
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other scientific or quantitative field
- Masters’ in Computer Science or Engineering
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.