Who are we?
Mustang Survival has been solving real problems for real heroes on the water, and delivering confidence for over 50 years. Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, the Mustang Survival Waterlife Studio is a stone’s throw from the water’s edge. We are surrounded by fresh water, a big ocean, and all the weather the Pacific Northwest can throw at us. Our HQ houses a lab to test human physiology and material properties, a product creation shop to craft product concepts, a testing pool to evaluate new ideas (not to mention we are right beside the mighty Fraser River and Pacific Ocean for real-world testing), and a full manufacturing center to carefully craft our marine gear. We are a collective group of people so obsessed with every detail that we control every facet of the product experience and challenge the status quo of how marine gear is designed and built.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Fulfillment Coordinator who will ensure superior customer service is provided for all internal and external customers. Works in tandem with other departments to share relevant information, identify potential issues and jointly resolve them as necessary. Provide Administrative support as required.
Order Fulfillment -
- Working with Customer Experience team, research, analyze, and respond to complex order status inquiries
- Analyze customer order data to ensure delivery to timelines required
- Maintain reporting information as it pertains to order fulfillment (i.e. order book)
- Notification of delays for orders and stock
- Work with Production Planning, Manufacturing, and Shipping locations to provide quote and order information, keeping relevant parties informed
- Work with various Shipping Departments to expedite orders and validate shipments
- In conjunction with Demand Planning, provide support for physical and virtual product movement to support Operations goals
- Process internal orders as required for stock balancing between facilities
- Assist in stock balancing requirements and analysis for customer specific warehouse placement
- Coding and processing of department invoices
- Assistance in providing documentation for internal and external customer needs (proof of delivery, packing slip, etc.)
- With the assistance of IT Department creating and modifying reports as required
- Provide additional assistance as required to department
Continuous Improvement -
- Provides peer training and mentorship to new employees as required.
- Takes ownership of and resolves customer inquiries, prioritizing, assessing workloads and determine tasks to be carried out so that deadlines are met.
- Shares responsibility for ongoing improvement of service by submitting suggestions for improvements to processes. Provide advice and support to other team members when required and provide on the job training if required. Strives to consistently reflect Mustang Survival’s vision, values and corporate strategy.
- Performs other duties as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Post-secondary diploma
- 2 years related experience in customer service, fulfillment, or planning
- Ability to manage large amounts of data, organize the data, and make accurate and logical conclusions from the data provided
- Experience working with Excel for data reporting, pivot tables, query updates
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external groups across various functional departments
- Ability to work within critical deadlines to analyze and communicate information as required
Job Type: Permanent full time
Transportation and Warehousing