Cymax Group is currently looking for a talented Front-End Web Developer
to join our team on a permanent full time position.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work for one of the highest grossing E-Tailers in North America.The team:
We seek to hire talented personalities to join our passionate, work-hard-play-hard teams that will support you to grow everyday.
In our dynamic, fast-paced technology team, each and every member plays a vital role in the planning, development, testing and launch of our projects. Social team appreciation events are scheduled frequently as a way to take a breather from action-packed days!What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Creating responsive UI
- Maintain existing CRM, and Web-based applications in VB.NET/ASP.NET
- Create user-friendly and process-efficient interfaces and tools for internal staff to access data relevant to our business.
- Interact with staff to track down bugs, feature requests, and potential improvements to internal applications.
Why work here!
- Solid understanding of CSS frameworks - such as twitter Boodstrap or foundation
- Experience with SASS, LESS & COMPASS
- Experience automating workflow using Grunt or Gulp
- Experience developing C# or VB.NET/ASP.NET web applications in Visual Studio.
- Experience in wire framing & UX design is preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with TFS or GIT is advantageous
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively under pressure & the ability to meet tight deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
- University degree in the field of computer science, information systems/software engineering or equivalent experience
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest online only furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office - but we’re more than just a tech company. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the greater good of our company. With regular company socials to engage our employees and celebrate their hard work, we strive to be the most engaging office to work for in Canada. We have a relaxed dress code as we believe in allowing our teams to work comfortably while putting their best work forward!Cymax thanks all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those candidates whose skills and abilities meet the above criteria will be contacted.