CoreHealth Technologies is a dynamic technology company dedicated to providing the world's best technology platform for Wellness Providers. CoreHealth isn't just a great place to work; we also know the joys of embracing a healthy lifestyle. We are driven to revolutionize health and performance in the workplace. Our unwavering commitment and fanatical attitude keep us different - in a very good way! We are seeking a dedicated and fanatical HTML/CSS Website Designer.
Our graphic designer/front-end developer must be capable of creating eye-catching and effective websites from scratch. You will apply your strong web design and communications skills to assist with the creation of our customer websites. You love delighting internal and external clients and creating smart, fun and engaging solutions that meet their needs.
You have a positive attitude, are proactive and are full of fresh ideas. You take direction well but also have the confidence to set priorities and manage multiple projects at a time. You have a strong eye for detail and can maintain this accuracy under tight deadlines.ResponsibilitiesWork with customers and other team members to develop and refine the detailed interaction and visual design for new websites.Create appropriate design artifacts (scenarios, storyboards, mock-ups, etc.) that permit evaluation of the above prior to software implementation.Design, create and maintain graphic assets for our products. This includes icons, cursors, and diagrams, illustrations for print, and on-line help.Participate in user evaluations of the product interface to identify issues and improve the clarity of the visual communication.Ability to work in a user-centered development environment, where all designs are iterated and improved by the team.Excellent communication skills.Be extremely accountable! Required Experience
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design or a related field, with demonstrated equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
- One year of practical experience designing and producing icons, online and hardcopy illustrations, and paper-based graphic layouts within a software development environment.
- Must have a great vision for graphically pleasing designs
- Must have a solid knowledge of HTML5
- Must have a solid knowledge of CSS
- Knowledge of jQuery a plus
- Must know how to work with .NET websites in order to build the designs with the embedding code done by the programmers. (not expected to do the actual coding)
- Must know how to embed social media, such as facebook and twitter badges, youtube templates, and embedded videos
- Significant experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks
- Working knowledge of CMS systems, such as Sitefinity a plus
Visit us at www.corehealth.global.How to Apply
If this sounds like a good fit, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. This position closes on October 15, 2016.
Note: New hires are required to complete a criminal record check upon employment start.
Posted: September 30, 2016
Closes:November 29, 2016