Are you passionate about building fascinating new products with intuitive user experience? Are you a front end engineer who can work directly with the customers and shape the vision of web stack?
Each day, hundreds of thousands of customers use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. The billing systems of AWS process trillions of events each month to continuously refresh billing console data and provide monthly bills for customers. We are looking for talented front-end engineers to build great Customer Experiences for the world's most powerful billing platform.
Applicant's day-to-day duties and responsibilities will entail the following:
• Designing and building a Customer experience;
• Innovating in complex systems that operate at scale;
• Owning projects from idea to production;
• Collaborating with your teammates;
• Working in agile programming environments and running fast to deliver evolution for AWS services; and
• Performing other related duties, as required.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years professional experience in software development including experience with front-end technologies and frameworks like React, Redux, Ember or Angular and RESTful web services
• Designing and building sophisticated and efficient user interfaces.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience building extremely high volume and highly scalable systems.
• Experience building highly available systems and operating 24x7 services.
• Advanced CSS skills
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Ruby, Java, C# or Python
Software and Programming