AWS Backup is looking for a passionate Front end Engineer to grow this service and help with adding features and integration with other AWS services. If you're an applications engineer, and you have the skills to create large scale web applications that are backed by scalable , then we are looking for you.
You should be a leader excelling in communication, ownership and customer focus. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team designing a solution within a fast growing business, shape the technology, product and the business. You should bring deep technical and software expertise, the ability to work in a fast moving, startup environment, the ability to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact and the ability to create software that achieves its operational goals.
The ideal candidate will:
Be clearly passionate about start-up-like opportunities
Have a demonstrable track record of success delivering new features or products in cloud-based architectures
Care about the quality of their code and delight end-users with top-notch user experience
Mentor junior team members
Have strong OO design and experience with deep knowledge of the use of web services and front-end
Demonstrate strong ownership of their work
This role relies on your abilities to performance and , test and launch the user interface. You would also have the opportunity to work on the back end that this interfaces with. In this role, you will and build new features, identify and investigate new technologies, prototype solutions, and test and review changes, to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Design, , deployment and maintenance of innovative software solutions to transform service security, durability, availability, performance and cost.
• Using software engineering best practices to ensure the standard of quality of all team deliverables
• Effectively estimating time to design
• Consistently making simpler
• Solving big problems with a lot of ambiguityBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Candidates must have a strong Computer Science background (a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science is a must)
• 4+ years of industry experience
• Experience translating mockups and prototypes into working application designs and code
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java
• Proficiency using modern web technologies and techniques, including , AJAX, HTML5, CSS, Responsive , web services, etcPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Prior experience with AWS Console with be a definite plus.
• A deep understanding of software engineering practices, OOD, patterns and algorithms
• Have or supported an operationally critical web service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Experience driving and of web-based user interfaces using technologies such as or React
• Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving innovative technical solutions
• Experience with principles
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women/ Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.
Software and Programming