Here's the corporate dribble HR made us put at the top of this ad listing: Acro Media is looking for a Front-end Drupal Developer & Designer to build our corporate website & help develop our marketing initiatives. This is a full time remote position.
That's done. Now here's what we really want. We need a Front-End Drupal Developer & Designer willing to bleed Acro Media orange. Acro Media is growing fast and our position in the Drupal community and Ecommerce marketplace is integral for our continued success. We need the right person to join our marketing team to help design & develop our corporate website, product offerings, and sales & marketing materials that will propel us to Drupal Commerce greatness!
- HTML, CSS, SASS, JS, jQuery, PHP, and other tech a plus
- Experience working with Drupal or other content management systems
- Photoshop, Illustrator - After Effects a plus
- Understanding of Linux hosting and command-line
- Experience with a source control system (ex: Git, GitHub, SVN, etc.)
- Ability to work with responsive designs for use across multiple devices
Non Technical Skills
- Creative mind with strong design ability
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Problem solving ability
- Sticks to timelines
- Positive outlook and good attitude
- 2+ years designing and hand-coding websites
- 1-2 Years experience with Drupal CMS
- MUST have a great portfolio showing off your work
Why would you want to work at Acro Media?
- Relaxed atmosphere, flexible start times, paid OT
How to Apply
- Events: If there are Drupal or Web Development events near you, we'll see what we can do to send you there! Often times remote employees are a lot closer to events that we are up here in the Canadian wilderness.
- Fun day: We aim to have fun every day; however, every year for a day we cram a bunch of fun on ourselves. Weee! If you work remotely we'll do our best to get you shipped up for this
- Culture: We're a certain type of people. We're all a little different and unique in our own way but we seem to work well together. No one's perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Check out our site to get to know us! Feel free to dissect what and how we do what we do. Bring your Star Wars nerdom along.
Email your portfolio and resume to us at [email protected]
Put "Front-end Drupal Developer/Designer" in the subject line
Include 1-2 sentences telling us why you want to work at Acro Media
Tell us about yourself in one compelling sentence
Include links to your work, clearly define what work you did on the project
All careers come with a 30 day no-questions asked money-back-guarantee. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your career, we will return you to the workforce at absolutely NO COST to you (minus shipping and handling)