NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Front End Developer to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). We help real people in meaningful industries such as healthcare, education, and natural resources transform the way they work. NTT DATA Company
, in Victoria
is seeking motivated and experienced Front End Developers
. If you are passionate about technology want challenges and experience you can only receive by being a consultant, you want to work with us. Key Areas of Responsibility
• Create Angular front end with C# back-end services.
• Complete technical designs, unit testing and documentation related to development activity.
• Collaborate with other disciplines such as testers, infrastructure and operations support personnel to ensure correct system behavior across all environments.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment using a structured development process
• Communication with team on project progress, issues, and risks
• Participate in team review for functional specification, technical design and code review
• Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
• Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical platform issues.
• Develop custom solutions based on business and technical requirements.
• Plan and organize work and manage internal procedures and resources to ensure maximal productivity
• Knowledgeable in HTML5, CSS3, can work independently to implement user interface
• Open Source-JS Frameworks-Angular JS
• Experience in integration with RESTful API
• Understanding of functional programming principals and engineering practices
• Tact and good judgment in resolving problems and answering inquiries.
• Strong organization skills with the ability to set priorities, follow-up, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent requests.
• Ability to be collaborative and flexible.
• Manage client expectations/ deliverables, working with internal and client stakeholders
We have been ranked by the editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers as one of British Columbia's top 60 employers five times over the last decade. This award recognizes employers offering exceptional places to work through progressive and forward-thinking programs.
Join our team of expert technologists where you can learn and grow by being surrounded with some of the most talented and supportive people in town. You will work on a variety of projects implementing creative solutions to real world problems as well as learning foundational skills to further your career. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Front End, Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Information Technology, Technology