The Benevity product team is seeking a Front End Developer to help us create high quality, creative experiences for our clients. Our enterprise class products are used around the globe by some of the biggest brands in the world, and by all types of charitable organizations. Benevity has a reputation for clean and intuitive software that is both powerful and easy to use.
You are a creative developer who understands how good visual design impacts the user experience. You embrace feedback from stakeholders and look for opportunities to integrate it into your work on an ongoing basis. Supported by senior developers and designers you will become an integral part of our User Experience team, liaising with Client Services and Marketing on an ongoing basis to ensure that we continue to deliver creative, high-quality SaaS-based solutions.
What you Bring
• Basic Photoshop skills
• Familiarity with CSS preprocessors
• Understanding of accessibility on the web and experience adhering to WCAG
• Experience working with PHP
• Experience with version control systems
• Understanding of responsive web design
• Ability or willingness to learn how to debug interfaces across browsers and devices
• An interest in design as it relates to the user interface, usability and user experience including an understanding of graphic design principles.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical specs to other developers, designers and non-designers both written and verbal
• A willingness to embrace feedback from stakeholders and integrate it into your work on an ongoing basis
• Good communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• CSS3, HTML5, front end frameworks
• Knowledge of Drupal; specifically Drupal themes
• Experience with web analytics
• Experience working with nonprofits
• Familiarity with agile development and formalized quality assurance
• Experience working in the SaaS environment (Software as a Service)
What you can expect
Connect with employer:
Who we are
Better Work and a Better World: at Benevity that’s what we’re all about. We’re a software company in the business of doing good, building better ways for companies...