Kinetic Security develops and delivers progressive, dynamic, integrated security services that incorporate highly trained people and technology. We are currently looking for individuals with exceptional skills and a positive attitude to provide superior customer service, security and protection to our various sites. If you're looking for a job in security or to jump start your career in law enforcement, join our team! We believe in supporting our members and helping them grow. To learn more, visit us online at www.kinetic-security.com.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Front Desk Security Officer in the North Delta/River Road area!
JOB TITLE: Front Desk Security Officer
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
CITY: North Delta, BC
LOCATION DESCRIPTION: Shipping & Receiving/Warehouse/Logistics
HOURS OF WORK/AVAILABILITY: Monday through Friday 14:30-22:30 Hours
• Receive, direct and relay telephone calls and messages;
• Distribute fax documents, mail and courier packages to each department;
• Greet, assist and direct site visitors;
• Ensure responsibility for guest log in book and visitor identification/badges;
• Provide visitor escorts to various areas of the facility;
• Basic data entry and the processing of freight shipment and other paperwork;
• Complete evacuation and emergency response procedures as required;
• Clearly write daily logs and incident reports;
• Monitoring of CCTV cameras;
• Enforcement of internal loss prevention policies and guidelines;
• Maintaining the lines of communication with the client and relaying any issues regarding site protocol or staff to the Kinetic Management team;
• Other administrative or security/loss prevention related tasks as assigned by the client or Management team.
• Possess a BC Security Workers' license;
• At least six months of experience in an office or administrative setting is required;
• Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook is required;
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel is required;
• Proficient typing speed and accurate data entry skills are required;
• Strong self-management and organizational skills;
• Ability to prioritize and complete time-sensitive tasks;
• Fluent English written, verbal and reading skills;
• Willing to commit at least one (1) year to the role.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Commissionaires BC & Kinetic Security
When you work for Commissionaires BC, you are joining a team of professionals who are known for delivering premium security guard services. We are a private not–for–profit Canadian company, in busi...