Working location: 21500 Gordon Way, Richmond, BC
T&T Supermarket Inc. was found in 1993 with two stores in BC. Since then, it has expanded rapidly to become Canada’s largest Asian supermarket chain with 27 stores across the country: 12 in Metro Vancouver, 6 in Alberta, and 9 in Ontario (7 in GTA and 1 in Ottawa, 1 in Waterloo).
Reporting to Warehouse & Distribution Operation Supervisor, the Warehouse & Distribution Freezer Picker is responsible for order assembly; picking warehouse merchandise based on the purchase orders from customers and getting them ready to be distributed.
· Work in walk-in freezer -20℃ environment.
· Handle customer orders (e.g., from stores) as a picker and assembler
· Assemble orders and palletize the products by customer in a secured and ready-to-ship manner.
· Report any damages and inventory discrepancies.
· Ensure following FEFO or FIFO rules
· Ensure the picking accuracy such as right product and right quantity
· Ensure warehouse & distribution productivity targets are met
· Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock
· Ensure equipment is in good working condition
· Perform housekeeping
· Perform any duties assigned by the superior as required
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
· Possess valid Pallet Jack license
· Flexible to work in shifts, including weekdays, weekends, evening hours and statutory holidays
· Ability to count
· Ability to lift 60 lbs
· Ability to work in cold environments, such as -20°C and 4°C
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and respond promptly and correctly.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead.
· Ability to work under deadline pressure as organizational skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly.
Safety continues to be T&T Supermarket’s top priority. We’ve established health and safety policies and measures to ensure our Stores, Food Processing & Production Centres and Warehouse & Distribution are as safe as possible.
T&T Supermarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
#50 - GeoComply - Finding Success from the Ground Up
About T&T Supermarket
T&T Supermarket Inc. was found in 1993 with two stores in BC. Since then, it has expanded rapidly to become Canada’s largest Asian supermarket chain with 27 stores across the country: 12 in Me...Read More