We are seeking qualified candidates to fill multiple forklift operating positions. The ideal candidate should have experience with Reach Truck, Cherry Picker or Counterbalance.
- Primary responsibility is picking parts using a Reach Truck and Pallet Jack, occasionally picking smaller parts using a hand cart.
- Secondary is to help packing orders and preparing shipping paperwork; may also assist in Windshield and Hood packing.
- Physically will need to lift 20-35 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Organization skills is helpful, must have good energy and likes to keep busy while at work.
- Attention to detail is key to ensure they achieve our accuracy/quality expectations.
- Reliability is very important, want individuals that are committed and looking for long term, full-time job opportunity in a growing company.
• $16 - $18 per hour depending on experience
• Shifts available 7:30am-4pm OR 9:00am-5:30pm; 6pm-2:30am
• Facility in Delta and/or Richmond BC
• Positions are evaluation hire; will lead to permanent position after probation period
• Forklift experience
Benefits of working with Express:
• Holiday and vacation pay
• Medical benefits
• Scholarship opportunities
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Reach Truck Operator” or Fax 604-594-5626
#14 - WeatherBug - Failure is Just a Part of the Process
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More