We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill multiple forklift operating positions. This is a critical position for incoming and outgoing deliveries for our clients. The majority of the time this Forklift Operator will unload, check-in, and distribute each arriving package, as well as load semi-truck trailers daily. In addition, this role will manage shipping pallet organization and ensure quality pallets are used for goods shipped.
This position assists in other areas, including work with internal Shipping and Receiving, as well as UPS, FedEx, and other private vendors to ensure on-time pick-up and an overall smooth operation. The ideal candidate would have several years’ experience using forklifts and pallet jacks, along with familiarity of other shipping/loading related processes
• $14 - $17, Pay is dependent on experience
• +$1 Premium for cold storage work
• Morning, afternoon and evening shifts available
• Evening shifts are not transit accessible
• Facility in Delta and Richmond BC
• Positions are evaluation hire; will lead to permanent position after probation period
• Forklift experience AND valid certification
• One year or more years’ experience preferred
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds safely at times
• Provide 2 references upon interview
Benefits of working with Express:
• Holiday and vacation pay
• Medical benefits
• Scholarship opportunities
Email submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Forklift Operator – Delta” or Fax 604-594-5626
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...