Express is recruiting for our client for a position as a Dock Equipment Technician. The company is a material handling equipment distributor in Canada. The ideal candidate will be skilled with mechanical, electrical, and information technology skills.
You will be required to conduct maintenance checks and diagnose repairs for dock products and replace worn or defective parts.
As a dock equipment technician, you are one of the front line contacts to the customer, so you must be comfortable with client contact as well as having excellent technical skills.
• Certificates & Designations
• Automotive Mechanic
• High School is required
• Post-secondary education is recommended
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Time Management
• Organizational Skills
• Electrical Aptitude
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Forklift Mechanic
• Effective team working skills
• Excellent communications skills with internal and external customers
• Clear and Concise (oral and written communication)
• Provides Information in timely manner
• Analytical Skills
• Mobile Technology
• Microsoft Office Applications
$47,000 - $55,000
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume to [email protected], subject “Service Technician”
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...