We're a mobile biohazard recovery company, specializing in the detection, inspection, and decontamination of a wide-variety of biohazards for almost 20 years... and we're growing!
We pride ourselves on providing a supportive and versatile work environment with opportunities for growth, competitive wages, benefits, and incentives.
There is absolutely NO selling involved.
- Be bondable (criminal record check required)
- Have exceptional attention to detail and be meticulous
- Have good command of the English language
- Be able to work as part of a team and unsupervised
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be physically fit and presentable
- Be available for after-hours on-call rotation (roughly every 4 to 6 weeks)
- Have or be ready to obtain a TwinRix vaccination (fully reimbursed)
- Have great references
***Vehicle and driver's license NOT required, but opens you up to more opportunities in the company***
All Personal Protective Equipment provided (with exception to steel-toed boots). In-house training is provided. We also pay for travel time and mileage between clients.
If this sounds like you and you're looking for a great opportunity to grow with a well-established and expanding company, then we really want to meet you. Reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Please, no phone calls.