Wage: $25/hr - $30/hr
Industry: General Contracting & Construction Management
Our Client is looking to add a Site Supervisor to their rapidly growing team to look after upcoming residential renovations and commercial tenant improvements (TI). You will take secured projects from design completion through the on-site construction phase, to final turnover. If this role sounds intriguing to you, reach out to me today!
With a rapidly growing workforce and the potential to open two new offices in the Lower Mainland in the near future, the growth opportunities are limitless.
This expanding general contracting and construction management company is redefining the renovation and TI industry with a focus on the Customer. They are bridging the gap between quality construction and excellent customer service. Each project is taken on with a responsibility to the Client, the environment and with pride in the finished product. They want to become the go to construction professional in BC. No job is too small or too big; from minor kitchen repairs to entire remodels and laneway homes.
- Self-perform carpentry tasks while managing specialized trade contractors to maintain the project schedule
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site
- Ensure all construction sites are safe and follow the proper job site prep standards
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Blueprint reading, layout and planning of the day-to-day work to perform project assignments
- Performing standards of workmanship that meet the projects requirements and best practices
- Coordinating the work with the Advisor, PM or foreman, and others that are involved in the process
- 3-5 years of experience in construction (i.e. concrete formwork, drywall framing and hanging, etc.)
- Strong customer service background and familiarity dealing with Clients and homeowners
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications, create material lists and complete time cards
- Must have a valid B.C. Driver License with clean driving record
- Enthusiasm for construction and a problem solver that is a team player
- Has analytical skills, shows initiative and can be flexible/adaptable
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Wage: $25/hr - $30/hr
- Extended medical and dental benefits after 3 month probation
- 37.5 hours per week (expected)
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Phone allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 248
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Construction Jobs - http://www.impactrecruitment.ca/building-jobs/
Further job opportunities and construction news: Follow me on Twitter - @MarkFedRecruits