Food Manufacturing Maintenance Millwright: Harvey 2380
- We are modern food producer with high speed process and packaging lines situated in the lower mainland.
- We are looking for skilled mechanic with electrical aptitude to assist in maintenance of all our equipment.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all production and packaging equipment
- Handle day to day trouble shooting on processing, packaging and auxiliary equipment of plant
- Maintain open, accurate communication with other maintenance employees as well as production, QC and safety management
- Complete all assigned work orders completely and accurately document and returned to Maintenance Manager all information describing the completion of the work order
- Provide all information necessary to maintain proper parts inventories
- Work with production teams to identify process improvements wherever possible
- Work to maximize plant efficiencies, reduce costs and maintain product quality
- Perform all work in a safe manner following all company's safety policies and procedures
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and find irregularities and malfunctions
- Operate machine tools, such as lathes and grinders, to fabricate and weld parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMPs, , Health & Safety, Food Safety & Environmental Standards, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained
- Report to management any conditions or practice that adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in a maintenance role along with an Red Seal Millwright certification as well as relevant experience working with PLC controlled machinery
- Power Engineer 4th Class Certificate
- Fabricating and welding with stainless steel.
- Recent experience in the food and beverage industry is mandatory
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
This ia a fulltime position
Salary is open, depending on working experience
Benefits package is available
Maintenance and Technicians