Our client is a multinational firm in the Downtown Vancouver core. Known for their fantastic clientele service and superior dedication to their people, they are currently seeking a talented Floater to work in their Corporate department in Vancouver BC.
As their Floater, you will be responsible for:
- - Prepare, draft and review legal correspondence and documents including oral and/or taped instructions and precedents in corporate and securities law.
- - Entering dockets and preparing accounts.
- - Obtaining pertinent information and instructions from clients and forwarding to lawyer.
- - Assisting in management of lawyer’s practice, i.e., opening files, filing, arranging meetings, scheduling hearing dates with government bodies and/or representatives, arranging travel and/or accommodations.
- - Managing bring forward system and keeping lawyer apprised of matters in office.
- - Providing support to lawyers and staff as required and requested.
- - Other administrative duties as required
Qualifications and Education:
- A Legal Administrative Assistant certificate
- Familiarity with TSX resources, SEDAR and SEDI considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Visio an asset.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills as well as above average attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, be flexible and adapt to changing situations easily.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines and exhibit sound judgment.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team.
Sound like the position for you? Apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to email@example.com referencing job #1815!
**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted: February 16, 2019
Closes: April 17, 2019