Firewall Administrator Vancouver, BC Job Type: Contract (5 months with extensions)
- Implement / change policies/rules for:
- Work with customers / vendors to troubleshoot project and operational related firewall/proxy/VPN issues
- Update project / operational documentation and progress production change requests as required
- Strong understanding of logical network and firewalling principles
- Strong operational knowledge of Fortinet/Palo Alto/Cisco Firewalls, F5 LTM, and Microsoft ISA/TMG
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-directed, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and multi-task
- CCNA or equivalent certification is preferred
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.