Finishing Superintendent – Residential High-Rise Project
Salary: $90,000 – $110,000
Industry: Construction and Development
Is your ideal role with a company that offers steady work with longevity in their projects? Our client is a large developer, with award winning design, that specializes in community projects spanning 8-10 years. They are looking for a Finishing Superintendent to join their team.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Eric Williams and Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 241 and 248.
• Large Vancouver based developer with high profile projects
• Large amount of land for future projects, low turnover, no layoffs
• Unique community oriented projects
Reporting to the Site & Assistant Superintendent you will be responsible for:
• Coordinating with interior trade contractors and ensure they progress according to the project schedule while helping supervise the tower project
• Assisting the Project Management team in the execution of the project; including RFI creation and quality control
• Ensuring assigned trades deliver their scopes on time and with a high quality
• Ensuring the all staff and contractors maintain a safe working environment according to company policies
• Minimizing project deficiencies to ensure a clean turnover process
• 3+ years’ experience as a Finishing or Assistant Superintendent on high-rise residential or mixed-use projects
• Start to finish project experience with a good job tenure
• Strong communicator (clear, confident and concise) that can lead effectively
• Asset: Red Seal in Carpentry
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
• Vacation: 3 weeks
• Extended medical, dental, paramedical, MSP paid, RRSP plan & T2200 provided
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams and Mark Fedyshen at 604 689 8687 ext. 241 and 248 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Construction Jobs - http://www.impactrecruitment.ca/building-jobs/
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.