We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What you'll be doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you'll partner with Financial Advisors tohelp high value clients secure their futures and set up their businesses. As a Financial Services Associate in the Imperial Service Team, you'll provide administrative and client support to seek business growth opportunities.You'll create strong working relationships while making a difference in your clients' financial success. You' re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you're flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.How you'll succeed
Who you are
- Client engagement - Leverage your knowledge of cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to answer questions and provide information to clients. Partner with your Financial Advisor to help clients meet their financial goals.
- Problem solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client's shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to find solutions.
- Organizational skills - Prepare client files, booking appointments, and maintaining schedules. Help team success by improving team productivity and proactively uncovering business opportunities.
What CIBC offers
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the experiences of others.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You're motivated by collective success. You know that teamwork can transform a good idea into a great one. You know that an inclusive team that enjoys working together can bring a vision to life.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
What you need to know
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- CIBC is committed to doing our part to protect our team, our clients and our communities. We want to ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, and we want to do our part to get through this pandemic. In keeping with this commitment, and as a condition of employment, CIBC requires all successful candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date, or provide written proof of a medical exemption, or other substantiated accommodation request under applicable human rights legislation.
White Rock-N.Bluff & Johnston Employment Type