We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you'll partner with Financial Advisors tohelp high value clients secure their futures and build their businesses. To better serve our clients, you may work in multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance. As a Financial Services Associate in the Imperial Service Team, you will provide administrative and client support to seek business growth opportunities. You'll build strong working relationships and have a meaningful impact on clients and their financial success.How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Client Engagement - Leverage your knowledge of cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to answer questions and provide information to clients. Partner with your Financial Advisor to help clients meet their financial goals.
- Problem Solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client's shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to find solutions.
- Organizational Skills - Prepare client files, booking appointments, and maintaining schedules. Enable team success by improving team productivity and proactively uncovering business opportunities.
What CIBC Offers
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Victoria-Douglas and View Employment Type