UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with aFull-Time Financial Services Associate
at OpenRoad Toyota Port Moody.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing all documentations for sold vehicles in the dealership.
- Maintaining and completing internal and supplier reports.
- Coordinating sold vehicle preparation including accessories, chemical packages, and deliver clean ups.
- Ensuring vehicle deliveries are scheduled in a prompt and timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Responding to guest and client inquiries in person and on the telephone.
- Finalizing all sold vehicle documentation.
- Must follow Company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to General Manager.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Well organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and to be able to build relationships.
- Highly self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and be open to challenges.
- Strong financial skills and business networks.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing