Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Financial Services Manager
at The BMW Store
in Vancouver. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Scheduling vehicle deliveries.
- Coordinating sold vehicle preparation, including accessories, chemical packages, and delivery clean ups.
- Responding to guest/client inquires, both in person and via telephone.
- Finalization of sold vehicle documentation.
- Selling service contracts, warranties, and other F&I products.
- Completion of internal and supplier reports.
- Establish long- and short-term goals, including objectives for turnover, profit, percentage, and finance source.
- Analyze performance of the Finance & Insurance department to determine level of fulfillment of planned goals.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Financial Services Manager for a Premium Brand.
- Have One-Eighty CRM experience.
- Well versed in Reynolds and Reynolds.
- Mandarin speaking is an asset.
- Well organized, detail oriented and have good interpersonal skills required to work effectively with all levels of Dealership personnel.
- Post-secondary education, sales, computer knowledge and knowledge of third party finance vendors.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.