Recruiting in Motion
is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!Our Client
Our Client is one of the top elite and well-known financial firms in Vancouver. With over 70 years of experience behind them, this firm still continues to grow! Our Client is looking for an acute and experienced Financial Advisor/Planner
to join their dynamic and excellent team. If you client focused and strive for providing the best advice to clients then this is a position for you. If you are seeking to grow your career even more and work in a flexible environment. Responsibilities
- Generate a clientele of companies, employers, and wealthy people and meet their financial needs
- Building and maintaining enduring relationships through networking and marketing opportunities to grow your business and improve the customer experience
- Use their knowledge to develop long-term plans that will improve the financial standing of your customer's portfolio by reviewing best practices, analyzing market trends,
and assessing client demands
- Preparing financial services sessions, tutorials, and video conferences to provide the clients and members with valuable information
- Communicationg with a variety of stakeholders, including suppliers, insurers, and other advisers, to stay informed of market trends and maintain your competitive positionQualifications
- A minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in a Financial Planner role
- LLQP and or Mutual Funds license is required
- A recognized designation eg CFP, CPA, CFA, CLU
- Has own client network in the lower mainland to bring forward and create further cliental
- Strong communicational skills both written and verbal and has an exceptional level of customer service
- Self-motivated and has the ability to identify and provide solutions to problems
- Demonstrates a passionate and friendly demeanor
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!