Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Wealth takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.Financial Planning
team understands that helping clients set and achieve their financial goals while delivering a legendary customer experience is what drives our business success, new business and client loyalty. We do this by knowing our clients, offering the most professional and personalized solutions and building award-winning, high-performing teams.
We have a long and growing history in wealth management leadership and are poised for even greater future success. Feel welcome, challenged and rewarded. Trust us, you'll be busy, but never bored.Job Description
Are you an experienced professional skilled at providing mass affluent investing clients with comprehensive financial planning and advice? If so, then apply for the position of Financial Planner
today to assist clients in meeting their financial goals and objectives.
With a focus on relationship management, advice and business development, you will:
- Identify your client's life and financial goals, provide comprehensive reviews and build long-term relationships through financial planning expertise, relationship building and ongoing services
- Conduct reporting and relevant analysis using results to draw conclusions, make recommendations and continually assess the effectiveness of programs, policies and practices
- Contribute to team and department goals while strengthening customer service and dedication
- Monitor service, productivity and assess efficiency and implement continuous improvements
- Be knowledgeable of best practices and procedures and stay ahead of emerging trends
- Acquire and apply expertise, provide mentorship, assistance and direction to others
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by aligned risk appetite
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive and service-oriented work environment
- University Degree and/or 3-5 years industry experience
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) required
- IIROC license preferred (required within first 90 days in role)
- Complete Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH) within first 90 days in role
- IQPF licensing required prior to start date (for Quebec only)
- Complete Wealth Management Essentials (WME) within first 30 months in role
- Achieve Certified Financial Planner designation within first 2 years in role
- Deep understanding of the industry, competitive landscape and economic market issues
- Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively and independently, provide assistance and build relationships
Korean language skills are considered an asset for this opportunity, but not a requirement. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance