What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you develop relationships with and create custom investment solutions for prospective and existing RBC clients. Alongside your own prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal partners who send client referrals your way. Your creativity, motivation, and hunger to drive new investment sales is what pushes you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term goals. With unlimited earning potential, you can truly create the future you want for yourself and for the clients you advise.
You will support branches in Cowichan Valley.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and solutions using our unparalleled array of investment and portfolio solutions, including best-in-class proprietary and select third-party mutual fund solutions
- Acquire and consolidate existing and new-to-RBC clients and assets
- Connect clients with the right RBC team members to help continuously meet their needs
- Develop external business referral sources through networking, marketing, and your centres of influence
- Financial Planning Designation (PFP or CFP)
- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in financial planning
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to cultivate strong partner relationships
Is this career right for you? Check out our video and decide for yourself! What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Full-time RBC employee status with unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority .Recruitment ProcessCOVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. Workplace Flexibility You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible. Health & Safety For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:To be determined
Work Environment:Branch and Home Office
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type:Commission + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):51-75
Platform:Personal & Commercial Banking
Sales and Marketing