Financial controller and PMO support Contract: 6 months Start Date: ASAP Location: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you senior level Financial Controller looking for an opportunity to join a company where you can make an impact providing financial administration, systems and subject matter expertise support to staff at all levels? Our public sector client is looking for you! Apply today! What you will do?
What skills you need?
- Provide financial administration, systems and subject matter expertise support to staff at all levels
- Maintain, design, and create detailed project financials including budget, forecast, and actuals
- Experience working in a project environment involving PMO and multiple stakeholder(s)
- 5+ years of Project/Financial Analyst experience in complex projects with direct support responsibilities to project/program manager(s)
- Experience in directing financial strategy, planning and forecasts
- Analytical skills including the ability to comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues and present information in concise meaningful ways
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program .
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions