Swim is proud to partner with lululemon on this exciting opportunity!
Are you a Financial Analyst looking to join an amazing team of passionate, active and dedicated leaders who are counted on as a key business partner in strategic and operational decisions? As part of lululemon’s FP&A team, you will have the opportunity to add value immediately, see the big picture, and develop a business and finance skill set that you can leverage in your future roles within the organization. Lululemon provides a tremendous opportunity to learn about the various operations within lululemon, working often in cross-functional teams on a variety of projects. They stand for high quality work, driving high quality results and living a high-quality life.
What- the Role:
Retail FP&A lead store sales, forecast and manage P&L. The Financial Analyst will support store SG&A planning, analyze variances at month-end close and have P&L ownership over wholesale, new business initiatives and lululemon Franchise business. This role will partner with a variety of different SSC departments and budget holds to set budget, understand variances and identify opportunities and risk. You will communicate impact and risk to key stakeholders across business and internally within FP&A
- Partner with various budget holders to support budget setting and variance analysis for store P&L
- Work closely with Senior Financial Analyst and Senior Manager FP&A to ensure SG&A forecasting processes are continuously improved, including adopting new data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Support business partners with new initiatives
- Deliver revenue forecasts for strategic sales, franchise and lululemon-like-new
- Liaise with procurement and budget holders to ensure cost efficiencies.
- Scenario planning and impact to P&L, including participating in cross-functional initiatives and ad-hoc projects to provide financial analysis for decision support
Who – the Candidate:
You will be a self-starter, curious to investigate underlying trends and a keen learner with experience of how to translate complex data into simple visualization for leadership to interpret.
- +3 years professional financial experience focused on financial modelling and analysis
- MBA/CPA desirable
- Previous FP&A experience desirable
- Complex financial modelling, PowerBI or other data visualization tools desirable
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and takes pride in quality
- Excellent team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Retail experience desirable
Competitive base salary, bonus, extended health, 4 weeks vacation and wonderful perks!
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly, and interviews start immediately! Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.