Swim is proud to partner with lululemon on this exciting opportunity!
Are you a Financial Analyst looking to join an amazing team of passionate, active and dedicated leaders who are counted on as a key business partner in strategic and operational decisions? As part of lululemon’s FP&A team, you will have the opportunity to add value immediately, see the big picture, and develop a business and finance skill set that you can leverage in your future roles within the organization. Lululemon provides a tremendous opportunity to learn about the various operations within lululemon, working often in cross-functional teams on a variety of projects. They stand for high quality work, driving high quality results and living a high-quality life.
What- the Role:
The Financial Analyst will support store sales planning, KPI forecasting, analyze store performance leveraging existing trends and analyze weekly performance using reporting dashboards. This role will take operational inputs from the Retail, Planning & operations team along with Retail Analytics to set the forecast for store performance. You will communicate impact and risk to key stakeholders across business and internally within FP&A. This role will require advanced PowerBI and excel knowledge and will pioneer the transition of all existing retail reporting over to PowerBI.
- Provide monthly store sales plans which drive store's labor and compensation plans
- Analyze and explain weekly sales performance to forecast leveraging existing trends
- Support revenue modelling for North American store fleet
- Retail Financial Analyst will support store sales planning methodology, drive KPI forecasting and forecast sales outlook for the near and long term, leveraging existing trends
- Support in complex revenue analysis and KPI planning to identify performance trends and leverage to identify risk/opportunity to revenue outlook
- Scenario planning and impact to revenue
- Create new dashboards to story-tell financial performance
Who – the Candidate:
You will be a self-starter, curious to investigate underlying trends and a keen learner with experience of how to translate complex data into simple visualization for leadership to interpret.
- +3 years professional financial experience focused on financial modelling and analysis
- MBA/CPA desirable
- Previous FP&A experience desirable
- Complex financial modelling, PowerBI or data visualization tool experience
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and takes pride in quality
- Excellent team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Retail experience desirable
Competitive base salary, bonus, extended health, 4 weeks vacation and wonderful perks!
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly, and interviews start immediately! Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance