Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
As a Financial Analyst, you will assume responsibility for revenue and expense forecasting using Adaptive Insights and will provide analytical support on a wide variety of projects. Working with senior managers, you will perform variance analysis and track actuals against budget. In this role, you will help create timely and relevant presentations used for strategic and operational decision making and will work with complex financial models. Our ideal candidate will have experience with Adaptive Insights or similar cloud-based planning software, be a quick learner and enjoy a challenging and dynamic work environmentResponsibilities:
- Lead full-cycle forecast that includes revenue, headcount, OPEX, CAPEX, Balance Sheet and cash flow
- Maintain and continuously improve the planning models in Adaptive Insights
- Design, create and maintain relevant financial models in Excel
- Perform variance analysis of actuals against various forecast, historical or budget versions
- Perform and present insightful and analyses with data
- Make recommendations to sales and other department owners to drive better performance
- Prepare management and board presentations with high level of accuracy
- Create and maintain key performance indicators and dashboard reports
- Analyze trends, assess financial performance, and make recommendations
- Model business cases, scenarios and other financial projections on a timely basis
- Organize, prepare and moderate operations review meetings with various stakeholders
- Prepare ad hoc reports and assist with other finance projects as required
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Experience using and/or implementing Adaptive Insights a strong asset
- University degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- 3-5 years of accounting, FP&A or finance experience
- Experience creating presentations in Power Point
- Experience in designing and creating complex Excel financial models
- Experience with capital budgeting or project valuation
- Experience developing, tracking and reporting software-related KPI's is an asset
- Technology industry experience is an asset
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or guidance
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a focus on delivering high quality work product
- Willingness to challenge existing processes and methods to find opportunities for improvement
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package.
- We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Administrative Banking, Finance and Insurance