Are you and experienced Financial Analyst looking for your next roll? If you can see yourself working for a Prestigious Inter- company who are growing in the Okanagan then this is the perfect opportunity.
You could be supporting senior managers with in-depth analytics and financial management as well
as other financial development and review responsibilities.
It goes without saying that you will have held the position of Financial Analyst previously and have at least a few years experience under your belt so that you can hit the ground running for this contract position.
This position will last for a minimum of 3 months but has the potential to go on longer or even become permanent. You must be able to commit to complete the 3-month term to be eligible for this role.
- reviewing and financial reports and provide analysis and results;
- developing financial models/proforma;
- managing cash flow projections for existing/future initiatives;
- producing meaningful analytics;
- preparing reports and responding to ad-hoc requests for information; and
- providing back-up to other accounting positions as required from time to time.
- CPA designation would be highly beneficial but not essential
- 2 or more years of experience in financial analysis;
- Advanced Excel skills;
With standard office hours Monday to Friday an excellent salary that depends on your experience level this is an outstanding opportunity to work for a great company and potentially the start of a exciting new career.How to Apply
So if this position sounds perfect for you email your resume to email@example.com
with the subject title "Financial Analyst".
Posted: December 14, 2018
Closes: February 12, 2019