Are you a Financial professional, who holds a CPA designation and are looking for your next opportunity? Don’t let the job title hold you back there is lots of exciting work in this role. We would love to connect with you.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for month end preparation including preparing monthly financial statements, presentations, analysis on a consistent and accurate basis. The Financial Accountant will also be involved in preparing and reviewing budgets, forecasts, external and internal audit requests, financial analysis, developing reports, and reporting to support the Woodlands Financial group and affiliated joint ventures.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Certified Professional Accounting Designation with 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated hands on sales/operational financial operating skills and a good understanding of consolidation concepts are preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, a strong understanding of general accounting principles and strong accounting knowledge in relation to cost accounting, inventory control margin analysis and consolidations
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational, time management and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability
- Proficiency in forward planning and project management
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Power BI
- Proficiency with JDE and LIMS considered assets
- Knowledge of the forestry industry considered an asset
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient, and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support, and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position has been filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance