The mission of the Business Finance Department is to maximize Aritzia's financial performance with an entrepreneurial mindsetTHE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Business Finance Department, you will be part of the team responsible for producing insightful financial analysis, effectively managing Aritzia's financial assets and providing senior leadership with the required information and analysis to make informed business decisions. As the Sr. Analyst, Business Finance, Supply Chain, you will support in in Aritzia's future growth by providing strategic and innovative financial insights and solutions to support the growing business. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Finance to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Sr. Analyst, Business Finance, Supply Chain, you will support with:
- Planning the business in the short and long term in alignment with departmental and corporate objectives and strategies including but not limited to Trade, Logistics and Distribution Labour and Expenses, Supply Chain P&L
- Proactively maximizing financial performance and drive smart spending through informed and fact based business decisions
- Providing the Leadership Team visibility into performance results with relevant and timely intelligence
The Sr. Analyst, Business Finance, Supply Chain, has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Microsoft Excel mastery
- Proven, recent experience in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Analysis
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Customer Service and Support