The mission of the Business Finance Department is to maximize Aritzia's financial performance with an entrepreneurial mindset.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Business Finance team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for producing insightful financial analysis, effectively managing Aritzia's financial assets and providing senior leadership with the required information and analysis to make informed business decisions. As the Senior Financial Analyst, Business Finance, you will enable Aritzia's future growth by supporting to providing strategic and innovative financial insights and solutions to support the growing business. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Finance to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Senior Financial Analyst, Business Finance you will:
- Plan the business in the short and long term in alignment with departmental and corporate objectives and strategies including but not limited to sales, labour, expenses, P&L, and more.
- Proactively maximize financial performance and drive smart spending through informed and fact-based business decisions.
- Provide the business visibility into performance results with relevant and timely intelligence.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Business Finance has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in finance, accounting, business analysis, and excel
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $90,000 - $110,000 per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house café and bistro is like a private restaurant, only you also get complimentary coffee, ice cream and a weekly Happy Hour. Cheers.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Employee Assistance Program - Because your health, happiness and safety matter - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Banking, Finance and Insurance