The mission of the Corporate Finance Department is to maximize shareholder value and drive corporate objectives through strategic financial insight and oversight THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Corporate Finance team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for strengthening financial results by effectively managing Aritzia's financial assets and providing senior leadership with the required information and analysis to make informed business decisions. As the Director, Corporate Finance, you will enable Aritzia's strong financial position by executing financial planning, management, reporting, business development and investor relations. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Director, Corporate Finance, you will lead the team to:
- Drive the short and long term financial corporate plan in alignment with corporate objectives and strategies, in consideration of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements, and more.
- Proactively maximize Aritzia's overall financial performance and support smart spending through financial statement analysis, forecasting, business recommendations and spend management.
- Provide the business with visibility into corporate and departmental performance with relevant and timely financial results.
- Accelerate business objectives by supporting business development such as new business acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Support Investor Relations through comprehensive understanding of investor and analyst expectations of Aritzia's financial performance and outlook.
The Director, Corporate Finance has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Finance, accounting, and/or business analysis
- Exceptional Excel skills
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Banking, Finance and Insurance