Who is PwC Global Licensing Services Corporation (PwC GLSC) and what do we do:\n\nPwC Global Licensing Services Corporation (GLSC) is a PwC Network Services Company under Network Operations and subsidiary of PwC IT Service Co. It is responsible for executing and administering global licensing and IT services contracts on behalf of member firms across 152 countries, and mitigating financial and legal contract risks. The annual value of GLSC's contract portfolio is in the hundreds of millions of dollars.\n\nBased in Vancouver, the GLSC team is entrepreneurial and high performing, with expertise in accounting, finance, IT, operations, data analytics and contracting. PwC member firms are our clients, and we take pride in supporting them across geographic and cultural boundaries. GLSC provides contract review, budgeting, financial reporting, territory bill-to-cash and supplier procure-to-pay services and works closely with PwC Technology and Network Information Security (NIS), Global Procurement and other Global Functions and teams to successfully manage its portfolio of contracts that enables our Network's Strategy.What to consider before applying
• This is a 12-18 month full-time contract opportunity for a maternity coverage. Purpose-led work you'll be part of
This role reports to GLSC's CEO and President. They will serve on GLSC's Leadership team, and be responsible for leading, supporting and mentoring team members across some of GLSC's key functions, driving efficiencies, delivering value to the business and Member Firms, and maintaining our high level of service and trust across the Network.
They will build and maintain strong relationships and support stakeholders and business partners across Member Firms, other Global programs and teams, and firm Finance and Operations leaders.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
• Develop, drive, and operationalize team's strategy alongside GLSC and Network Operations leadership to drive efficiencies and deliver value.
• Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, in some cases before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
• Leading, supporting, and direct involvement in some of GLSC's key functions, including business partnering, team operations, customer support, reporting and analytics functions, finance and deal support, network updates and communications, and cash management.
• Structuring and presenting complex IT licensing and contracting issues and information, and sound analyses into clearly understood options and recommendations for IT leaders, contract negotiators, territory and executive stakeholders.
• Relationship lead with our bank and support team's treasury and banking activities including foreign exchange, hedging, and Supplier payments.
• Initiate and lead open conversations and collaboration with cross-functional teams; and stakeholders to build trust, and to develop, drive, and support Network and team strategies.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with territory and Global Stakeholders and Finance and Operation leaders to support their operations and initiatives.
• Review and approval of global contracts including identifying financial and compliance issues pertinent to GLSC and the network in the review and understanding of contracts.
• Support global initiatives to align member firms to a Network Technology Strategy and manage and reduce costs.
• Motivate and develop fellow team members; modeling and cultivating a team culture of ownership, execution, and continuous learning and improvement.
• Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements. Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations
• Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
• Contribute technical knowledge in the area of specialism.
• Distil complex issues and financial analyses, and advise executive sponsors and stakeholders in making decisions through consensus, leveraging both formal and informal governance channels
• Solve problems, anticipate needs and issues, and proactively bring forward creative solutions
• Develop relationships with a diverse, cross-functional group of stakeholders across a global network to drive and influence transformational change and solutions
• Build strong business cases that facilitate consensus and clear direction on next steps
• Manage priorities and work on multiple projects concurrently with a broad set of stakeholders
• Lead others by modeling and cultivating a team culture of ownership, execution, and continuous learning and improvement
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Banking, Finance and Insurance