DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLAND
Inland Group (Inland Kenworth) is an industry leader in the heavy-duty truck & sales, service and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1400 employees across 35 branches in North America, Inland offers exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your future! THE OPPORTUNITY
The Finance Administrator will be responsible for truck and equipment finance deal file processing. Ensuring that all finance documentation and customer records are accurate. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Processing of finance files in the accounting system.
- Ensures accuracy of all documentation presented in the financing file.
- Ensures the Personal Property Registration is correct.
- Processes modifications, early payouts and repair liens on active contracts.
- Prepares files for transfer to partner banks.
- Answers field requests for account payouts and other information.
- Ensures used whole goods are acquired free of liens and encumbrances and are acquired following best practices.
- Coordinates payouts of accounts at partner banks.
- Assists with the finance companies bank reconciliation.
- Ensures that customer monthly payments for loans, rentals and Paclease accounts are accurately withdrawn from the correct bank accounts.
- Assists with generating reports for internal and external reporting.
- Maintains records of customers' insurance covering assets financed by Inland.
- Becomes familiar with and complies with the company's Health & Safety Manual. Reports any unsafe practices to a manager.
- Maintains professional appearance and neat work area.
CAN BENEFIT PACKAGE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One-year certificate or two-year diploma from college or business school preferred.
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge.
- Works well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
- Accountability and dependability with strong time management
Our employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Extended Medical (including Vision)
- Prescription benefits
- RRSP with employer matching program
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-going training opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to apply today