UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Dealership: OpenRoad Auto Group
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Working on filtering our customer database to ensure clients are due for service prior to calling for an appointment
- Direct customers to the correct department or personnel, notify the appropriate Product/Service Advisor that a customer is waiting, or introduce the customers to advisor through appropriate channels.
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Handle telephone calls in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on hold.
- Takes thorough messages, indicating the caller's name, company name if applicable, the time and reason for call, and ensures the message gets to the appropriate party.
- Works with management/director to ensure all daily tasks are assigned and completed.
- Assist with other administrative duties regarding metrics and KPI's.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- Ability to be versatile in working with changing priorities of position responsibilities, and ability to multitask.
- 3-5 years previous experience as a in retail or office environment
- Professional personal appearance.
- Strong customer relation skills, and ability to work well with both internal and external customers, ensuring all guests are helped.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills over the phone and in person.
- Ability to work and function with all work teams and all department levels.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated computer skills - MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Customer Service and Support