NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Field Tech Analyst
to join our team in Vancouver, BC
The Field tech Analyst will provide support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, and maintaining all desktop equipment, printers, software applications and mobile devices to ensure optimal performance. Support will be performed in person (on-site users) or via telephone/remote control (off-site users). Responsibilities
- Ensure proper day-to-day operation of technology applications and equipment by identifying, researching and resolving technical problems.
- Provide deskside assistance to resolve technology issues and provide how-to knowledge transfer to end users on a variety of computer-related issues.
- Perform scheduled moves, installations, and cancellations, as well as other MAC-related tasks.
- Provide quality level II support for users with a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical knowledge and timeliness either by resolving the issue or escalating and coordinating efforts of other Information Technology staff.
- Solve technical issues and/or investigate elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking known solutions to more complex problems or issues. Must know when to escalate issues not resolved at this level to management.
- Utilize ServiceNow for issue tracking, ensuring all user requests for assistance are accompanied by a ticket and all tickets requiring follow-up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Ensure all tickets are resolved within documented service levels.
- Interact with asset management, network services, software systems engineering, applications development and/or printer maintenance services to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes, creating/updating KAs and SOPs.
- Possess excellent presentation, verbal communication and written skills.
- Provide technology refresh support as needed.
- All other tasks as assigned. Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with end user support & desktop support.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows operating system, local/network installation, Internet explorer, TCP/IP, DHCP, Device Manager, Registry editor, User Manager & Admin Commands. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
INDHCLSMC Job Segment:
Cloud, Technical Support, Application Developer, Consulting, Technology
Customer Service and Support Information Technology