You are a Surveyor seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. Using your surveying skills, you will be surveying land features along the path of our section on the Transmountain Expansion project, providing data relevant to the shape, dimension, location, contour, elevation and land features.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount!
- Utilize GPS equipment for surveying activities
- Partner with operations and site leadership to ensure surveying activities are carried out in a timely manner
- Ability to learn and adapt in an ever-changing workplace
- Experience surveying with GPS systems would be an asset
- Previous pipeline experience highly regarded
- Must be physically able to walk and hike long distances in rough, steep terrain
- CAD experience is an asset
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license, and clean drivers abstract
Additional Information: Company Description
- 6 days on, 1 day off
- Extremely rugged and steep terrain
- Outdoors in all weather conditions
- Camp based accommodation
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Aug 18, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada
Operations and Logistics