Our philosophy of care revolves around customized health services to improve wellness as a whole by offering preventative health management consultations and clinical assessments.
Patient Continuity of Care
The individual patient is our focus. Our success depends on our team identifying and striving to exceed the expectations of our patients. Clinic appointments can be pre-booked online, this allows patients the flexibility to have a designated time with the physician of their choice.
We provide patients with the same level of care as our family practice services with the convenience of not having to book an appointment.
Current College of Physicians of BC license
Canadian College of Family Practitioners (CCFP)
Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
What We Offer:• Positions:
• Great flexibility: full-time, part-time and locum possible
• Flexible working hours: Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm
• No on-calls/after-hours requirements
• An amazing dynamic group of family practice physicians, 4-6 GP’s
• IMG’s, experienced physicians and new grads welcome
• Available in providing in-person and virtual medical services
• Longitudinal family practice care, full-service family practice
• Professional Team:
• Excellent support staff and very supportive environment
• Great operational and administrative support
• Very efficient and friendly MOA’s
• Manager to help to support your needs
• NP’s support
• Mentoring for new grads. There will be a minimum of two physicians practicing. Able to provide support to our new members.
• Excellent remuneration (see below)
• Very competitive fee slit with lowest possible overhead (see below)
• Well-organized walk-in clinic
• 3300 square feet of space
• 8 brand new examination and fully equipped rooms, each room has its own sink and workstation, shared room and surgical/procedure room
• User-friendly EMR: MedAccess EMR (easy-to-use, web-based electronic medical record)
• Located in a high-density residential area
• Only 3 minutes walk to English Bay Beach, 4 minutes drive to Stanley Park
• Other services available close by 6-min walk to the pharmacy, 6-min drive to Lifelabs, 7-min drive to Downtown Radiology, 8-min drive to physiotherapy
• Practice in downtown Vancouver: Great and vibrant city to work in with multiples outdoor activities, shopping, diverse housing, etc.
• Compensation type: Fee-for-service: 25/75 or Minimum guarantee: 140$/hour
• Physician overhead: very low overhead: 20-25% overhead only
• We provide payment every 2 weeks on time
• Signing Bonus: may be eligible for up to 10,000 if the minimum commitment of 6 months
Interested applicants, please send an email via email@example.com
Please include with your application a resume and any other relevant documents for review.
#27 - PawSwap - Startups, Staying Focused & Pivoting